Custom Orders

I was very pleased that Katie liked her custom order Wuthering Heights journal so much that she asked me to make two more for her!


This one was also a White's Fine Edition, which, if you are not familiar with them, you should take a look. They give me faith that the paper book is still appreciated by many, and will not be saying goodbye anytime soon. This Jane Eyre edition was illustrated by Swedish artist Petra Börner.


The other journal was made from a Dr. Seuss book, 10 Apples Up On Top. It was a fun book to make for the buyer's nephew. I used a variety of colourful and scrappy pages to make it fun to use.

Comments

  1. I can attest to the awesomeness of your custom orders! Each one of mine has made the recipients a little misty-eyed. Love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - especially the Jane Eyre covers/journal. It's a great way to give a new lease of life to old, un-wanted books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover on that Jane Eyre is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin! I'm thinking I might have overlooked blogging about those books, so I'll have to share those as well!

    Thanks Lizzie and Ruth! I just love the artwork on these White's fine editions. You should google them to see some of the others available. I would love a set on my bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts