Quilting Retreat Garage Sale

 
I misfiled this photo and so forgot to post it with my earlier posts from the quilting retreat. There was a little "garage sale" at the quilting retreat, where attendees could donate supplies or books, etc. that they no longer needed or wanted. I found these great buttons and a piece of lovely embroidered silk. The buttons will make great closures on journals or totes, and the silk would make stunning book cloth, or maybe some fancy needle cases? A friend also picked up a quilting book, but didn't find it particularly useful, so it is now in my possession to make recycled envelopes like these.

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts