Monday, March 1

New Rebound Journals

Cut. Glue. Cut. Fold. Stitch. Stitch. Stitch.
Cut. Glue. Cut. Fold. Stitch. Stitch. Stitch.

My new mantra--I'm getting into a rhythm here. I've been making some new Rebound Journals for my Etsy shop. Using mostly reclaimed papers such as these for the pages, these journals are very ecofriendly.

I love the title and covers of this book, and would love to go spend some time on a sweet island paradise in the Mediterranean....


This one, The Green Years, is uses a variety of recycled papers, everything from topographical maps to envelopes to printer's layout paper: Go green!


The covers on this "The Wishing Year" were irresistable!


And who remembers reading the Bobbsey Twins?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your new journals, laura.....these won't last long in your etsy shop!! i wish i could lend a hand with your photo challenge, but i'm very techno-challenged! it's possible that blogger is just having some hic-cups, too.....that seems to happen a lot! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books look terrific, and look like a lot of fun! I love that you're able to use paper that otherwise would have gone to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful work Laura....love the Ardizonne cover! He was such a sweet illustrator....so nice to see his images again on your blog. I had trouble with Blogger lately, but it was being barred from accessing....it seems to have cleared up though...take care and hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.