Photos and Listings

I spent the day taking product photographs. That's one thing that seems to never end when you sell online, especially if all of your items are one of a kind, like mine are.

Now I have tons of photo editing to do, and soon there will be new listings in my shops...

New groupings for you to choose your rebound journal:


More map travel journals:


New coiled mats and a little coiled bowl:


More gameboard books:


And a few more rebound journals:


That's a lot of new listings to come! Stay tuned...

Comments

  1. Hi Laura, happy new year!
    It is so good to see you so active!
    Beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucia: You are always so generous with your kind comments. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts