New Eco Earth Brown Colourway


Before Christmas, I made several coiled items in a new Eco Earth Brown colourway. I like to play with different colours and see how they look in various combinations. I was surprised at how popular they were at my local sales: I sold 2 baskets/bowls, 3 round mats and a set of coasters in these colours. All I have left to list in my Prairie Threads Etsy Shop is one oval mat:


I guess a lot of people still do like neutral home accessories! I'll have to make some more soon.

Comments

  1. I like that mix of colours - but I'd call it warm, rather than neutral. Lovely items - no wonder they sold well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, I like the term "warm" to describe these! Thanks for that suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help ;-)
      But really, it is just that the colours feel warm to me - nice nut-browns and cosy autumn-leaf & flickering firelight kind of shades. Warm, not neutral!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts