Saturday, September 1

Summer's End

I haven't been hanging around here very much this summer. Summer is a time to be relaxing, gardening and spending time with kids off school. We finished off the summer with a week at a remote cabin and had a wonderful time!

Enjoying the evening calmness.

Getting creative with wild and crazy french braids!

Observing the wildlife. We saw an otter, a fox, 2 bald eagles, hummingbirds, fish jumping and a mouse.

Playing in the lake.

Doing jigsaw puzzles.
I hope you've had a wonderful summer too! Now it's back to work for this prairie girl!

2 comments:

  1. Jigsaw puzzles!! So fun. I should find one I love and peck away at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me they're a good way to relax. Never do them at home, but at the cabin, why not!

      Delete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.