Weekend Worktable

Tomorrow I'll be at the Crafty Minions craft show at Aqua Books from 11-5. I'm hoping the cooler weather this weekend will bring people inside, plus all remaining books in the bookstore are drastically reduced. Still, I'm going to bring along some work to do in case the traffic is slow.


My first batch of Scrabble journals sold out fairly quickly, so I've got more in the works. Plus a few more Monopoly journals, and maybe some Risk or Trivial Pursuit too. I'll bring some of these along, ready to sew during the quieter moments.

Enjoy your weekend--a long weekend for my friends in the US!

Comments

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts