Weekend Worktable

I've been busy this week, sewing journals and sewing coiled mats, and finally had some time today to take some photos of these new items, plus a few others I made a while back.


Now comes the hard part: editing the photos and getting these items listed in my Etsy shops. This alone is a good reason to stop making one-of-a-kind items, and make only items that can be relisted as they sell! But I like making original items too much to go that route! So I must put up with these time consuming aspects as part of the plan....

Comments

  1. I do love your re-purposed old books - great idea!
    The coiled mats are nice too - I like that blue and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzie! Making my Rebound Journals lets me feed my love of thrifting! The coiled mats are something entirely different, and it's nice to have a change from the usual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts