Custom Orders

I created a number of custom orders in the months and weeks prior to Christmas, and interestingly the orders began again on Boxing Day as soon as I reopened my shop after being closed for a few days over Christmas. Here are a few of the Travel Journals that I made on special request:

Hawaii
Leeds, Yorkshire, with a button closure as requested.
Inside back cover of Leeds Travel Journal.
The buyer requested an envelope inside the back cover to hold little mementos.
Sri Lanka and Australia


Thailand and Australia

Germany and Czechoslovakia
Zambia
First page of Zambia. The buyer sent me a personalized page to include in the journal, with photos of the traveller's family who will miss her when she is away.

I think it's amazing that I have never yet had to turn down an order because I couldn't find a suitable map for the buyer! The atlases I use have a variety of styles of maps, so there is usually something to please everybody. Many of the orders are for use on a personal trip or for special gifts for traveller friends.

If you are interested in a Travel Journal with a specific location, send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

Comments

Popular Posts