Weekend Worktable

The weekend is almost over, but I'll show you what I've been working on this weekend.


I'm continuing to build up my stock, particularly books, for the craft show in November. I've been matching fabrics with this lovely handmade paper from Botanical Paperworks to make some new softcover journals. I've got a real variety of papers here, and so it was fitting to choose a wide variety of fabrics to go with them. They are going to be amazing when they are done! Matching the buttons and thread is the next step.

Comments

  1. Those are gorgeous! I wish I could visit your booth!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! and the great part is whatever is left over can go in your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica and Ruth! I'm starting to feel more confident--I can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts