Weekend Worktable


Little by little I'm getting ready for the craft sale next month. I thought it would be a good idea to have some little notebooks available for stocking stuffers, so I'm recycling a contractor's paint chip fan into mini paint chip notebooks. They are 100% recycled, as I'm using paper off-cuts from larger books for the pages, and bits of leftover linen thread to stitch them together. I would love to be the person with the job of naming all the colours--then I could say things like "tangerine dream" and "cayman lagoon" and "mystical grape" all day and get paid for it!

I'll probably put some of these in my Etsy shop soon too, but if you'd like some now, just send me an email (by clicking on the link to my profile) or a contact me through my PrairiePeasant Etsy shop.

Comments

  1. These look such fun! Clever use of something you would otherwise throw away. I have used these for card-making projects in the past, but didn't think of making books (duh!).
    Yes, I agree, it would be great to get paid to think up fab names for gorgeous colours... wonder what kind of rate you would get for this job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzie. I tend to see everything around me as potential for books--it gets a little crazy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts