Morning Fog

I am grateful to live so close to my workplace that I can easily walk there and back each day. Some days I wish it was a longer walk! This morning we had an incredibly heavy fog in the city, and it was so beautiful. I left a little earlier this morning, camera in hand, to try to capture the moment. It's difficult to take pictures in this lack of light, but these shots will give you an idea of what it was like.

You can't see anything here beyond the street lights.
There are some high rise apartment buildings in this picture. Really. There are.

So peaceful.

Comments

  1. I wish my morning walk looked like that! Talk about an amazing commute! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I have one word for you: Winnipeg!

    Erica, it's just a 10 minute walk, and while I cross the busiest street in the city, the rest is residential and greenspace, so it is pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts