Wednesday, September 28

Custom Order

Here's a journal I made for a custom order a little while ago. The request was for a vintage book with a religious theme. This book was quite unique and had hundreds of Bible lesson outlines to teach boys and girls to memorize scripture. The book was kind of gimmicky in a 1960's way, but I loved the cover.


The journal was to be used as a farewell gift for a well loved colleague of the customer, and I made little accordion folded pockets out of the original pages throughout the journal for all the coworkers to write notes of well wishes to insert in the pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.