Choose Your Rebound Journal

I seem to collect used books faster than I can make them into journals. Without intending to shop for books, I often come home with a few books from thrift shops or garage sales each time I go out! To help people find the perfect book, I've been listing them in my shop (section: Rebound Journals) so you can choose which book you would like for a journal. Turn around time is about 1 week (plus shipping time). I thought I'd show you how a couple of them turned out:

Trixie Belden books
Completed Trixie Belden journal. Feedback: "Fantastic book! I love it, and the friend I bought it for was totally thrilled. :) Thank you so much for being so fast, communicative, and for delivering a high quality product."
Adventure Books for Boys (or girls!)
Completed Swiss Family Robinson journal. Feedback: "great!"



Comments

Popular Posts