A Knitting Finish

I bought this wonderfully soft handpainted angora and merino yarn from OffTheHooks last spring.


My knitting needles were clicking with the sound of mitts being created. They were off my needles a while back, but with the advent of the cold weather this week, I hastily finished sewing in the yarn ends so I could wear them. The photo doesn't really do justice to the beauty of this yarn once it's knitted up.


Ashley, of OffTheHooks, has beautiful handspun and handdyed yarns in her shop, worth checking out!

Comments

  1. thanks Laura- its so neat to see the yarn knitted up as gloves!
    hope you stay warm, its bitterly winter here too :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts