Tuesday, September 21

Quilt Progress


I have finished the quilt top for my daughter! Yesterday I forced myself to sit down and work until it was finished.  I wanted to have it done for my first quilting group of the season, and I did (we met last evening). All I have left is to add a narrow solid border all around, buy some backing and make arrangements with a long arm quilter to finish it. I can see the end now!

Tomorrow I'll show you some of the other finishes from the group over the summer.....stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. it looks great and there's lots to look at. and it looks even better in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Deliciously beautiful. What an inspired piece! I cannot wait to see it in person . . . eventually, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.