Saturday, September 11

More Quilt Finishes

Over the past year, there were also several finishes by my quilting group that were not part of the monthly challenges, and I'll show those here too:

Stephanie, with the help of her sisters, made this Card Trick quilt for her parents (that's Stephanie and her mom, Karen in the photo):


Heather completed this Butterfly quilt with beautiful bright colours for a niece:


Anne made this donation quilt out of an old dress donated by another member of the group:


And Brenda completed this beautiful heart quilt, among many other finishes over the year, for Quilts4Leukemia:

3 comments:

  1. fun to see these all again! I hope we have another productive and creative year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quilts, so different from one another yet so creative... must be fun making them, I wish I'd knew how to make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, I want to be able to say I finished something this year!

    Anya, you might consider taking a sewing/quilting class at a local fabric shop. I can imagine that with your creativity, something very beautiful would result!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.