Monday, June 7

Fabric Softcover Journals

Here are some new softcover journals I've been working on. Two of these are sold already, and one is a gift, but the other four are listed in my Etsy shop. The paper I've used for the pages is gorgeous handmade paper from Botanical Paperworks. Botanical Paperworks is a local Winnipeg company, and their handmade paper is beautiful! It may include petals or grass, or bits of glitter. I think it pairs nicely with the fabric covers. I'm enjoying the combination of paper, fabric, and vintage buttons, and am very happy with how they are turning out!

3 comments:

  1. they're all absolutely beautiful! (^_^) my favourite Has to be the white & blue floral one.. closely followed by dancing doodles =D

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so bright, happy and summery! I hope you do really well with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! those journal covers are so so pretty!!! :D so artistic!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.