Saturday, March 13

New in my Knitting Basket

I just received this beautiful handpainted yarn from OffTheHooks lovely shop! The colours are even nicer in person. It's a blend of angora and merino wool and I think it'll be perfect for a pair of mitts. I'm currently working on a pair of fingerless gloves, and this yarn will make wonderfully warm and soft mitts. I've knit several pairs of mitts before, but I think I'm ready for a new pattern. Does anyone have a pattern for worsted weight yarn to recommend?



OffTheHooks is having a moving sale until March 14. Hurry on down to see what she has left--you won't be disappointed with the quality of her yarn and handmade goods!

2 comments:

  1. love the soft colors in this. can't wait to see the mitts. i should take up knitting again. it has been years since i held a set of needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention Laura! wow it sure got there fast. can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.