Monday, November 30

Thankful


Today I am grateful for reaching another milestone for sales in my Etsy shop. It took almost a year and a half to reach 100 sales, and now in only 3 months since then, I've reached over 150 sales! Thank you to all the wonderful buyers who've stopped by my shop and made a purchase, and also a big thank you to all the great people on the Etsy teams I'm part of (TransCanada, Bookbinding, EcoEtsy, and Winnipeg) for the wonderful support you've provided along the way!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Still waiting to pass that milestone but can imagine how great it mush feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! and many more sales to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on reaching such a wonderful milestone, laura!! your work is absolutely fabulous, and you are so very deserving of this success, and SO much more!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.