More Strip Pieced Blocks!

I now have a total of 99 wonderfully colourful strip pieced blocks, thanks to more blocks from AnneF and Brenda. I haven't decided yet whether to make one large or several smaller quilts from these. I could make 2 smaller quilts (baby size) plus a table runner or just one larger one.



I haven't decided whether to sew the blocks directly to each other, or to put a sashing or border around them individually first. At our quilting meeting this past week, Brenda had a number of black and white prints that we were playing around with to see what they would look like in between the blocks.



I like the top right and the bottom left ones the best, but I may stick to a dark solid colour instead. I'll have to bring a few blocks to the fabric store and play around there before buying anything. I'm not totally convinced to put in a sashing at all though.

Comments

Popular Posts