Happy News!

This week my Etsy shop passed a number of remarkable milestones. I want to take this time to thank the many wonderful supporters and friends of my PrairiePeasant shop on Etsy. You've been wonderful to connect with on so many levels, and I could never have made it this far without all of you! Big hugs to you all :)

I passed the 100 sale mark:



500 people have marked my shop as a favourite:



And this week, an incredible first. At the time of this writing, one of my items is featured or is an alternate in 6 treasuries at once. That is so unbelievable--I am so delighted when even one person feels one of my items is worthy of their treasury!



So thanks so much everyone! I appreciate your support much more than this little post can convey.

And on another note: the BEST Back to School sale continues until September 7. Everything in my shop is 20% off, and for a list of other participating shops, click here.

Comments

  1. congrats Laura! You so deserve it, hope things keep going at this pace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! you go girl!! you are SO deserving of every bit of this....and so much more!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Another bit of happy news--the RADICAL treasury hit the front page this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts