Notebooks, and more notebooks!

This summer was not too productive in terms of making new items for my Etsy shop. When I was working on books, I was focused on completing another large custom order of notebooks, partially shown here:



This time I was a little smarter, and figured if I'm making 50 of each type already, it's just as easy to make another 10 or more for myself. Once you get into the groove of making things assembly line fashion, a few more is not a big deal.

Pocket notebooks:



Large matchbook notepads:



I'm adding these lovelies little by little to my Etsy shop here.

Comments

  1. this looks like rainbow happiness!! these aren't going to last long in your etsy shop....they are fabulous!! congrats on getting so much accomplished in your studio!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts