Custom Orders

I have been busy completing several custom orders lately.

I loved working with all the materials on this red guestbook. The red tanabata paper is sooo beautiful--it has shiny rayon fibres and flecks of gold and silver in it--it may soon become a favourite! I used a black linen cardstock to line the covers and a confetti patterned vellum as a flyleaf. I am very pleased with how it turned out!




This About Friends Rebound Journal was also a custom order. I used illustrations from the book to wrap each signature.


While working on these two books, I had another custom order for a travel journal with a map of Greece. That one was needed in a hurry, so it was completed before the others.

Comments

  1. all of your books are wonderful, laura!! i have no doubt that each recipient will be thrilled with their new masterpiece!! beautiful craftsmanship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you have been busy! i particularly like the greece one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts