Wednesday, January 21

Small Blessings

Hoarfrost. Fog not letting me see past my street. Smoky blue sky before the sunrise. I love walking to work early in the morning on days like this. The air is crisp and clean and I never cease to marvel when I see hoarfrost covering everything. I am thankful for the beauty in the small things around me.



I don't have a camera with me on my walk to work--this photo was taken on another similar morning.

That's all I was going to post about today, but I just received a message that a Treasury one of my journals was in made it to the Front Page on Etsy some time today, so I thought I'd share that little bit of happiness too. Thanks to opendoorstudio for pulling this lovely mix together!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photo...and fabulous travel journal! congratulations on being featured on the front page!!
    i'm sending you a big "WOO HOO!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratlations !! Love that travel journal too! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    As for the hear in the transfers...I don't know if heat really does any good--I saw Gritty Jane (one of my favorite artists) do it so I just threw in that step!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.