Small Blessings

Hoarfrost. Fog not letting me see past my street. Smoky blue sky before the sunrise. I love walking to work early in the morning on days like this. The air is crisp and clean and I never cease to marvel when I see hoarfrost covering everything. I am thankful for the beauty in the small things around me.



I don't have a camera with me on my walk to work--this photo was taken on another similar morning.

That's all I was going to post about today, but I just received a message that a Treasury one of my journals was in made it to the Front Page on Etsy some time today, so I thought I'd share that little bit of happiness too. Thanks to opendoorstudio for pulling this lovely mix together!

Comments

  1. beautiful photo...and fabulous travel journal! congratulations on being featured on the front page!!
    i'm sending you a big "WOO HOO!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratlations !! Love that travel journal too! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    As for the hear in the transfers...I don't know if heat really does any good--I saw Gritty Jane (one of my favorite artists) do it so I just threw in that step!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts