Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very Happy 2009. May you find joy in the simple things in life, and peace and contentment in all that you do.

One year ago I could not have anticipated the exciting opportunities that would come my way this past year. Early 2008 was when I first discovered Etsy. I took the plunge and opened my shop PrairiePeasant, in May. Thank you to everyone who supported me in my shop this year! In July I took another plunge and started this blog. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to visit here. I hope many more will visit and say "Hi" in the New Year! It has been wonderful to make so many new contacts and friends through etsy, blogging, Etsy Teams (TransCanada and Bookbinding) and Flickr.

January 2008 was also when I joined a local quilting group, the Strip Piecers. They have been wonderful to motivate me to continue with quilting endeavors.

And now a few shots from this morning:



On very special occasions like the first day of summer vacation or the first day of a new year, we have a special Ice Cream Breakfast! We have 3 of the food groups covered: Fruit & Vegetables, Dairy, and Chocolate! Yummmm.



This shot was taken in our front yard this morning. We had a lovely fresh snowfall of light and fluffy snow overnight.

Comments

Popular Posts