Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Lucky me! Some days are as good as winning the lottery when you have a weakness for collecting things you definitely plan on using one day although you don't have a project in mind you know it will be exactly what you need next time you are looking for that perfect embellishment!


My find this week was this unassuming jar of vintage buttons for $1.29 CDN (that's $1.04 USD right now) at my local thrift shop! That would come to a grand total of less than 1 cent per button. There are some lovely large buttons that I know would be perfect for a journal closure or on a tote bag. Stay tuned....

Comments

  1. Oh My Gosh! What are the chances?! I just clicked back here from your e-mail to find this delicious photo.
    There is nothing sweeter than finding a jar such as this.
    for cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you know that i'm just going crazy over these buttons! congrats on such a fabulous find (i'm even loving that orange jar lid...beautiful color!). i'll be like an excited kid on Christmas eve waiting to see what you're going to do with these lovelies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I was looking at your work on Etsy while searching for Manitoba craftspeople. Thought you might be interested in participating in the upcoming Member Showcase and Sale of the Manitoba Crafts Council. If you are, I could send you the registration form and other details. I can be reached at mcc@mts.net or at 927-2787. Heck, maybe you've already signed up! Anyways, loved your stuff.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel kindred spirits with you Joyce and Lori! And Tammy thanks for your comments, and I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts