Tunnel Book

It's important in nurturing your creativity to have friends with similar interests and to join groups in your community to learn from others. To this end I am part of a Bookies group, Calligraphers group and a Quilting group. I have learned so much from others in these groups and always come away inspired to try something new.

Here is another book made by Lauren Campbell (see earlier post) titled "The Year of the Dog". This is a tunnel book--a structure which looks like so much fun but I have yet to try. The covers are cotton fabric made into book cloth by Lauren. I love how the covers wrap around the front and open in the centre, and how the ribbon is fastened with a chinese coin. I'd like to try this with photos from a vacation or of my children some day.

Comments

Popular Posts